The app, which was developed by Dr. Michael Kahn, chairman and professor of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, was created to assist in the diagnosis of lesions, papules, nodules, ulcers and vesicles among other oral conditions.
Some of the app features include:
- Access to content anywhere at any time as an Internet connection is not needed to access the material
- No registration or subscriptions required to join
- Compatibility with either Android or Apple based services
- Search functions for more than 200 oral conditions by name. The app also allows dentists to search by entering information such as gender, age, clinical site, and clinical observations
- Ability to provide suggestions for management
The app is available on the Apple Store or on Google Play.