Engineered for Outcomes You Expect, and Support You Want
The Invisalign Assist treatment option is designed to help you achieve patient results you want for anterior alignment and aesthetically oriented cases by offering added support throughout the treatment process.
Invisalign Assist treatment's features include:
• The Progress Tracking tool, unique to Invisalign Assist treatment, helps to keep your treatment on track. It identifies teeth not moving to plan and adjusts treatment accordingly. If corrections are required, they’re built into your next set of aligners.
• Detailed Appointment Plans are customized and delivered to you for each patient and include clinical guidance for every appointment during treatment.
• Compliance Indicators provide added support by tracking the patient’s approximate wear time. The Compliance Indicator dots fade from blue to clear in accordance with the patient’s wear time.
Invisalign Assist Summary
• Projected treatment time: 6 to 12 months
• Progress Tracking
• Appointment Planning
• Compliance Indicators
• ClinCheck® Treatment Plan
Got Mad Scanning Skillz? You Could Win a Prize!
Calling all digital impression enthusiasts with a competitive spirit. You’ll want to enter Align Technology's iTero Iron...Read More
Invisalign to Open Specialty Clinic in Dubai
It’s been dubbed “the ultimate specialty clinic.” On November 24, Invisalign will open its first dedicated dental...Read More
How Accurate Is Your Intraoral Scanner?
Have you ever used your intraoral scanner and wondered about its accuracy? You’re not alone. Recently, the...Read More
Tried and True
Invisalign Since 1998, Invisalign clear braces have provided patients with an esthetic solution to malocclusion, while paving the way for GPs to enter into orthodontics. With more than 1.6 million patients treated, Invisalign clear braces from Align Technology use a series of clear, nearly invisible removable appliances that gently move teeth to a desired final position. Because it does not rely on the use of metal or ceramic brackets and wires, Invisalign significantly reduces the esthetic concerns and other limitations associated with braces, resulting in a 98% satisfaction rate over the past 13 years....Read More