Engineered for Outcomes You Expect, and Support You Want
The Invisalign Assist treatment option is designed to help you achieve patient results you want for anterior alignment and aesthetically oriented cases by offering added support throughout the treatment process.
Invisalign Assist treatment's features include:
• The Progress Tracking tool, unique to Invisalign Assist treatment, helps to keep your treatment on track. It identifies teeth not moving to plan and adjusts treatment accordingly. If corrections are required, they’re built into your next set of aligners.
• Detailed Appointment Plans are customized and delivered to you for each patient and include clinical guidance for every appointment during treatment.
• Compliance Indicators provide added support by tracking the patient’s approximate wear time. The Compliance Indicator dots fade from blue to clear in accordance with the patient’s wear time.
Invisalign Assist Summary
• Projected treatment time: 6 to 12 months
• Progress Tracking
• Appointment Planning
• Compliance Indicators
• ClinCheck® Treatment Plan
Meet the Evaluator: Irene Renieris, DDS
Name: Irene Renieris, DDS Dental School: Indiana University School of Dentistry ...Read More
Inc.'s Latest 30 Under 30 List Includes Dental Entrepreneurs
Inc. Magazine’s just-released 12th annual “30 Under 30” list includes two wunderkinds who started the subscription...Read More
Clear Aligners Market is Growing...and so is Competition
Competition in the clear aligners space is heating up. According to a recently released report ...Read More
Tried and True
Invisalign Since 1998, Invisalign clear braces have provided patients with an esthetic solution to malocclusion, while paving the way for GPs to enter into orthodontics. With more than 1.6 million patients treated, Invisalign clear braces from Align Technology use a series of clear, nearly invisible removable appliances that gently move teeth to a desired final position. Because it does not rely on the use of metal or ceramic brackets and wires, Invisalign significantly reduces the esthetic concerns and other limitations associated with braces, resulting in a 98% satisfaction rate over the past 13 years....Read More