Planmeca ProMax 2D S3
ProMax 2D S3 Digital X-ray Unit from PLANMECA is a maxillofacial imaging system complete with easy-to-open patient positioning and a side entry. It is assisted by a triple laser beam system to indicate the correct anatomical position points. The full-color graphical user interface provides clear text and symbols that are logically grouped for a user friendly procedure. Autofocus automatically positions the focal layer using a low-dose scout image of the patient’s central incisors.
PLANMECA’s patented SCARA (Selectively Compliant Articulated Robot Arm) technology provides precise free-flowing arm movements for a wider variety of imaging programs and can produce any movement pattern required.
• Standard Basic Panoramic Programs: standard panoramic, lateral TMJ (closed and open), PA TMJ (closed and open), and PA sinus
• Optional Advanced Panoramic Programs: interproximal panoramic, orthogonal (perio) panoramic, lateral-PA TMJ, lateral multi-angle TMJ, PA multi-angle TMJ, PA linear sinus, and lateral sinus
• Child mode for reduced dose
• Optional horizontal and vertical segmenting for the panoramic program
• Optional true bitewing setting
• Optional tomography programs
PRODUCT OPTIONS: Planmeca ProMax 2D S3
Henry Schein Cares about Dentistry
Stony Brook University (SBU) School of Dental Medicine and Henry Schein revealed the new "Henry Schein Cares...Read More
Henry Schein Commits $1.25 Million to New Digital Dentistry Curriculum with CAD/CAM Training
Henry Schein recently pledged $1.25 million to fund a groundbreaking new digital dental school curriculum that teaches...Read More
From Student to Seasoned Clinician, CMW Continues to Offer Something New
Let’s see, I’ve been practicing dentistry for about 37 years, and I’ve been coming to the Chicago...Read More