Sirona CEREC MC XL
• For use in dental practices with a practice laboratory
• Offers the complete spectrum of indications and materials for chairside and lab side use
• Use CEREC MC XL Premium Package to mill, or grind, all CEREC or inLab indications; regardless of whether they are bridge frameworks, customized abutments, telescopes, bars or attachments.
• In addition to inlays, onlays, crowns, veneers, bridges, abutments and surgical guides, you can also mill all labside indications.
• Compatible with all CAD/CAM materials: ceramics, polymers, zirconium oxide, metal.
• Fits block sizes up to 85 mm
PRODUCT OPTIONS: Sirona CEREC MC XL
Rocking Dentistry For Three Decades CEREC 30th Anniversary Celebration September 17-19, 2015 The Venetian & The Palazzo Hotel http://www.cereconline.com/cerec30...Watch Video
Happy Earth Day to You! We Can Change the World, One Decision at a Time
In honor of Earth Day , take a few minutes to ask yourself: How can I...Read More
ICYMI: Patterson and Sirona Formed a New Partnership
Yesterday, Patterson and Sirona Dental announced their partnership to provide CAD/CAM ...Read More
Meet the Evaluator: Sharde Harvey, D.D.S.
I became a DPS evaluator because there is still a need for many new dental...Read More