Surpass - The Gold Standard in Dental Adhesion
Whether you are looking the highest bond strengths, the elimination of postoperative sensitivity, the most consistent results, or a simple and fast protocol, Surpass is the material you want to use.
Independently, each Surpass bottle optimizes an attribute critical to clinical success. When used as a system, Surpass is the Gold Standard in dental adhesion.
• The conditioner etches enamel, as well as phosphoric acid, while eliminating postoperative sensitivity
• The primer wets and penetrates the tooth structure to maximize bond strengths while completely sealing the tooth surface
• The bonding resin links the primed surface to all self-cure, dual-cure, or light-cure restorative materials
• Surpass has only one 35-second technique for all procedures
• There are no catalysts needed for any procedures
• Surpass offers the highest bond strengths ever achieved.
General Instructions for Surpass
Demonstration of Surpass Self-Etch Bonding Kit...Watch Video
CEREC Onlay Delivery Utilizing Interface, Surpass, and Anchor
Demonstration of CEREC Onlay Delivery...Watch Video
“Makes Bonding Idiot Proof”
That’s one of the things a user had to say in his customer review of Surpass , Apex Dental Materials ’ adhesive system. “The most reliable adhesive I have ever used” is another one. And: “The keystone in my restorative.” “Surpass” is an apt product name, if you go by more than a dozen DPS reviewers’ remarks over the last 4 years. I find it interesting to look up the meaning of words now that you can just Google them, especially if it’s a dental product name. By definition, “surpass” means to: 1. exceed; be greater...Read More
Sealing a Tooth Prior to Imaging by John Kanca III, DMD and Rich Rosenblatt, DMD
Sealing a Tooth Prior to Imaging By John Kanca III, DMD and Rich Rosenblatt, DMD...Read More
Surpass Sell Sheet
Independently each SURPASS® bottle optimizes an attribute critical to clinical success. When used as a system, SURPASS®...Read More
Surpass®: A universal 8th generation bonding system
“Surpass® represents a different approach to self-etch bonding agents and a surprisingly good bond to enamel for...Read More