Surpass - The Gold Standard in Dental Adhesion
Whether you are looking the highest bond strengths, the elimination of postoperative sensitivity, the most consistent results, or a simple and fast protocol, Surpass is the material you want to use.
Independently, each Surpass bottle optimizes an attribute critical to clinical success. When used as a system, Surpass is the Gold Standard in dental adhesion.
• The conditioner etches enamel, as well as phosphoric acid, while eliminating postoperative sensitivity
• The primer wets and penetrates the tooth structure to maximize bond strengths while completely sealing the tooth surface
• The bonding resin links the primed surface to all self-cure, dual-cure, or light-cure restorative materials
• Surpass has only one 35-second technique for all procedures
• There are no catalysts needed for any procedures
• Surpass offers the highest bond strengths ever achieved.
General Instructions for Surpass
Demonstration of Surpass Self-Etch Bonding Kit...Watch Video
CEREC Onlay Delivery Utilizing Interface, Surpass, and Anchor
Demonstration of CEREC Onlay Delivery...Watch Video
“Makes Bonding Idiot Proof”
That’s one of the things a user had to say in his customer review of Surpass , Apex Dental Materials ’ adhesive system. “The most reliable adhesive I have ever used” is another one. And: “The keystone in my restorative.” “Surpass” is an apt product name, if...Read More
For Exquisite Restorations…
Among the composite materials to choose from for conservative tooth restorations, Exquisite Restoration from Apex Dental Materials is one that Dr. John Kanca recommends when he’s looking for a way to accomplish minimal reduction, place a restoration in a single 1-hour appointment, and at much less...Read More
Sealing a Tooth Prior to Imaging by John Kanca III, DMD and Rich Rosenblatt, DMD
Sealing a Tooth Prior to Imaging By John Kanca III, DMD and Rich Rosenblatt, DMD...Read More
Surpass Sell Sheet
Independently each SURPASS® bottle optimizes an attribute critical to clinical success. When used as a system, SURPASS®...Read More
Surpass®: A universal 8th generation bonding system
“Surpass® represents a different approach to self-etch bonding agents and a surprisingly good bond to enamel for...Read More