Venus Temp 2
For Seamless Transitions
With a unique formula that provides the ideal combination of strength, hardness, and flexibility, Venus Temp 2 offers a perfect temporary restoration that will satisfy both dental professionals and their patients.
- Nano-particle formula for a brilliant, esthetic gloss finish.
- Exceptional wear resistance and flexural strength.
- Optimal flowability for easy handling and application.
- Available in 5 Vita® shades, perfectly matched to Venus Diamond® Flow flowable composite.
- Available in the ideal 10:1 ratio of auto-mixed material.
- Very low oxygen inhibition layer that allows for easier handling and polishing.
Using Venus Temp 2 to Create Provisionals
In this video, Dr. Lee Ann Brady demonstrates the use of Venus Temp 2 and Flexitime impression materials, both from Heraeus Kulzer, to create provisional restorations....Watch Video
Venus Temp 2 Provisional Material
This video shows a step-by-step guide for using Venus Temp 2 to create a provisional restoration. Flexitime impression material is used to create the preliminary impression, followed with Venus Temp 2 for fabricating the provisional restoration....Watch Video
Give Your Patients Something to Smile About!
Believe it or not, my kids have always loved going to the dentist. I suspect it has...Read More
“Venus Whitening for Hope” Campaign & Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Heraeus Kulzer, LLC , has been donating a portion of the proceeds from its sales of the...Read More
Digitize Your Traditional Impression Process with Flexitime Fast & Scan
If you do not have a digital scanner, yet want to take advantage of digital technology offered...Read More