Venus Temp 2
For Seamless Transitions
With a unique formula that provides the ideal combination of strength, hardness, and flexibility, Venus Temp 2 offers a perfect temporary restoration that will satisfy both dental professionals and their patients.
- Nano-particle formula for a brilliant, esthetic gloss finish.
- Exceptional wear resistance and flexural strength.
- Optimal flowability for easy handling and application.
- Available in 5 Vita® shades, perfectly matched to Venus Diamond® Flow flowable composite.
- Available in the ideal 10:1 ratio of auto-mixed material.
- Very low oxygen inhibition layer that allows for easier handling and polishing.
Using Venus Temp 2 to Create Provisionals
In this video, Dr. Lee Ann Brady demonstrates the use of Venus Temp 2 and Flexitime impression materials, both from Heraeus Kulzer, to create provisional restorations....Watch Video
Venus Temp 2 Provisional Material
This video shows a step-by-step guide for using Venus Temp 2 to create a provisional restoration. Flexitime impression material is used to create the preliminary impression, followed with Venus Temp 2 for fabricating the provisional restoration....Watch Video
Bright Ideas for Increasing Revenue Through Teeth Whitening
You already know that teeth whitening can help your patients look and feel better. You also know...Read More
cara Print 4.0 and Digital Workflow
The cara Print 4.0 in-house printer from Kulzer offers clinicians and dental technicians...Read More
Exclusive Q&A With Dentistry’s Pinball Wizard
A few months ago, one of my best friends wanted to celebrate his birthday in Asbury Park,...Read More