Surpass - The Gold Standard in Dental Adhesion
Whether you are looking the highest bond strengths, the elimination of postoperative sensitivity, the most consistent results, or a simple and fast protocol, Surpass is the material you want to use.
Independently, each Surpass bottle optimizes an attribute critical to clinical success. When used as a system, Surpass is the Gold Standard in dental adhesion.
• The conditioner etches enamel, as well as phosphoric acid, while eliminating postoperative sensitivity
• The primer wets and penetrates the tooth structure to maximize bond strengths while completely sealing the tooth surface
• The bonding resin links the primed surface to all self-cure, dual-cure, or light-cure restorative materials
• Surpass has only one 35-second technique for all procedures
• There are no catalysts needed for any procedures
• Surpass offers the highest bond strengths ever achieved.
General Instructions for Surpass
Demonstration of Surpass Self-Etch Bonding Kit...Watch Video
CEREC Onlay Delivery Utilizing Interface, Surpass, and Anchor
Demonstration of CEREC Onlay Delivery...Watch Video
Superb, Versatile, Predicable Single-Bottle Adhesive
Superb Universal Adhesive from Apex Dental Materials is a universal single-bottle bonding agent. It...Read More
Expect More From Your Desensitizer: BondSaver and BondSaver D Offer a Lot More!
Invented by Dr. John Kanca III, the BondSaver product line has been developed to provide...Read More
Using Composite in a Patient with Bulimia
Pre Op Dr. John Kanca reported a case where a bulimic patient of...Read More
Surpass Sell Sheet
Independently each SURPASS® bottle optimizes an attribute critical to clinical success. When used as a system, SURPASS®...Read More
The Generations of Bonding Systems: From the First Generation through Today By Dr. John Kanca III, DMD
Introduction There have been many generations of dental bonding systems. An article by...Read More
Surpass®: A universal 8th generation bonding system
“Surpass® represents a different approach to self-etch bonding agents and a surprisingly good bond to enamel for...Read More