Venus Temp 2
For Seamless Transitions
With a unique formula that provides the ideal combination of strength, hardness, and flexibility, Venus Temp 2 offers a perfect temporary restoration that will satisfy both dental professionals and their patients.
- Nano-particle formula for a brilliant, esthetic gloss finish.
- Exceptional wear resistance and flexural strength.
- Optimal flowability for easy handling and application.
- Available in 5 Vita® shades, perfectly matched to Venus Diamond® Flow flowable composite.
- Available in the ideal 10:1 ratio of auto-mixed material.
- Very low oxygen inhibition layer that allows for easier handling and polishing.
Using Venus Temp 2 to Create Provisionals
In this video, Dr. Lee Ann Brady demonstrates the use of Venus Temp 2 and Flexitime impression materials, both from Heraeus Kulzer, to create provisional restorations....Watch Video
Venus Temp 2 Provisional Material
This video shows a step-by-step guide for using Venus Temp 2 to create a provisional restoration. Flexitime impression material is used to create the preliminary impression, followed with Venus Temp 2 for fabricating the provisional restoration....Watch Video
Formulating a Better Composite
In the years since their introduction, resin-based composites have replaced dental amalgam as the most placed restorative...Read More
Tongue Retraction Made Simple
As many dental professionals will testify, managing the tongue while suctioning with a high-volume evacuator (HVE) can...Read More
Take Your Traditional Impressions Digital the Easy Way
Making the right impression on your patients is important, but so is getting the right impression of...Read More