Zest Locator R-TX
With Zest LOCATOR R-TX clinicians will quickly realize practical benefits of this abutment locator such as:
• A novel, new to dentistry DuraTec™ Titanium Carbon Nitride Coating that is aesthetic, harder, and more wear resistant.
• An industry standard .050"/1.25mm* hex drive mechanism - no special drivers are required for the Zest LOCATOR R-TX.
• Dual retentive features on the abutment locator and nylon retention insert that work in harmony with the redesigned Denture Attachment Housing to allow for a 50% increase in pivoting capability (60° between implants) and provide easier alignment and overdenture seating during insertion/removal for the patient.
• The redesigned Denture Attachment Housing also incorporates flats and grooves that resist movement and is anodized pink for aesthetics.
• Convenient All-in-One Packaging: double-ended vial separately holds Abutment and Processing Components providing all the necessary components for the case with one part number.
Implant-Retained Overdenture Using a Contemporary Attachment System
A healthy 60-year-old female presented with a loose mandibular removable partial denture and was concerned about the mobility of her remaining mandibular teeth. She was referred to our office after being told that she doesn’t have good bone for dental implants and heard that we do implant overdentures for challenging patients. A CBCT scan of the patient was made using cotton rolls for occlusal and soft-tissue separation to enhance the radiographic visualization of the mandibular partial denture. Four 3.7 mm x 13 mm implants (Legacy 3, Implant Direct) were planned in dental implant planning software (Invivo, Anatomage)....Read More