3Shape D500 System
3Shape’s D500 series scanner is designed for small to medium-sized labs looking for an easy entry into CAD/CAM digital dentistry.
These compact scanners are built on 3Shape’s leading scanning technologies with a reduced range of dental indications to provide a cost-efficient CAD/CAM solution for any laboratory size and budget.
• Optimized scanning of gypsum models and impressions• Dental System Standard - Covers all basic dental indications
• Scan time: Die: 50 sec (55 sec); 3 unit bridge: 160 sec (185 sec)
• 2 cameras, 1.3 Mega Pixel
• High Accuracy: 20 microns
• Upgradable - to Dental System Premium for extending the range of available indications and widening your business scope
PRODUCT OPTIONS: 3Shape D500 System
How Accurate Is Your Intraoral Scanner?
Have you ever used your intraoral scanner and wondered about its accuracy? You’re not alone. Recently, the...Read More
'Eye' Think You Should Read This About Choosing a Tooth Shade Color
Has the technology for tooth shade color advanced to the point where it’s more accurate than the...Read More
Super Fast Scanning with TRIOS
I think this is just the craziest thing. Check out this video showing a man...Read More