Venus White Max
Venus White Max – Three or four 15-minute treatments with 38% hydrogen peroxide gel
- Syringe-to-syringe mixing chemically activates the product, ensures a thorough mix and provides maximum freshness
- Contains potassium nitrate, which helps decrease sensitivity associated with bleaching
- Follow in-office treatment with Venus White Pro custom take-home whitening or Venus White Ultra pre-filled, disposable whitening trays for best results
What makes Venus White different?
- Venus White is the first and only brand sold through dealer distribution with a complete 3-level whitening offering
- Venus White Max and Venus White Pro contain potassium nitrate which helps decrease sensitivity associated with bleaching
- Venus White marketing and sales support tools are provided to customers, including professionally designed patient marketing materials
- Customizable marketing materials and promotional items are available to order through www.heraeusdentalusa.com
- A percentage of all Venus White sales is donated to support breast cancer research
PRODUCT OPTIONS: Venus White Max
In-Office Whitening With Venus White Max
Give Your Patients Something to Smile About!
Believe it or not, my kids have always loved going to the dentist. I suspect it has something to do with the fabulous prize they get to choose at the end of the appointment. Before her last dentist appointment, my daughter actually told me “I can’t wait to go to the...Read More
“Venus Whitening for Hope” Campaign & Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Heraeus Kulzer, LLC , has been donating a portion of the proceeds from its sales of the Venus White line of whitening systems to the Breast C ancer Research Foundation since 2008. Heraeus Kulzer’s contributions, after 8 consecutive years of giving, now total almost $500,000. The worldwide...Read More
Guide: How to Successfully Sell Venus White in Your Practice.
With the teeth whitening market growing exponentially and more and more patients looking towards cosmetic dentistry, we...Read More
The Venus Chemistry Difference - A New Standard of Care
Traditionally, composites have been formulated with a BisGMA chemical make-up. Unfortunately, this often resulted in a material...Read More
The Venus White Product Difference
Now, you can offer your patients the opportunity to have a beautiful smile every single day—Venus White’s...Read More