Spear gives you flexibility to learn wherever and whenever you’d like — online, on campus and with like-minded peers in your community.
The Scottsdale, Arizona-based company provides continuing education, training and support to help more than 17,000 dental practices care for 20 million patients annually, including:
- More than 1,300 CE-eligible clinical and practice management lessons, team training tools and team meeting materials on Spear Online — your Gateway to Great Dentistry
- The new Patient Education platform and tablet app, with animated videos that help patients visualize their conditions and confidently accept treatment
- Specialist solutions like the “Mastering the Exceptional Specialist Practice” workshops to help surgical specialists and endodontists improve referral relationships
- Seminars and hands-on workshops led by the most respected minds in dentistry
- Technology-based consulting and real-time analytics from practice management experts to align your team on growth
- Spear Study Club, which helps general practitioners, specialists and interdisciplinary team members shape lasting clinical bonds