Are you still pondering digital impressions? If you haven’t yet made the leap, here are 5 reasons why you should.
- 1. Improved accuracy over average traditional impressions, leading to a decrease in delivery times.
- 2. Increased workflow efficiency
- 3. Improved patient experience
- 4. Platform for communication with specialists and lab technicians for case planning
- 5. Real time and highly magnified feedback for the clinician, leading to improved preparation design
You probably see a theme here: efficiency and improved care. There are several different digital impression systems available, but they all increase your efficiency and allow you to proved better care to your patients. Yes, you will make a monetary investment in this technology, but the ROI is significant, especially if you take the time to research the system that’s best for your practice and invest time in training for you and your staff.
You can start that research right now