If the California Dental Association’s CDA Presents in Anaheim is on your itinerary next week, then be sure to check out Air Techniques on-site continuing education sessions on a range of dental industry issues. You have the opportunity to earn up to 12 CE credits—for free—while you’re there.
Air Techniques is hosting the following hourlong courses during the event:
Thursday, May 17
- Dr. Marie Fluent will start off the schedule with “CDC Infection Control Guidelines in the Dental Health Setting,” at 10 a.m.
- Dr. Ron Kaminer will cover new ways to quickly and efficiently diagnose patients with “Solving The Diagnostic Dilemma: You Can't Treat What You Can't See!” at 11:30.
- Dr. Josh Wren will tackle improving outcomes in youngsters during “Pediatric Dentistry: An Update on Materials and Their Usage” at 1 p.m.
- The day wraps up with a primer on digital imaging with Dr. Parag Kachalia’s “Seeing is Believing: Case Acceptance Via Visual Diagnostics” at 4 p.m.
Friday, May 18
- Attend Dr. Ian Shuman’s “The Amalgam Separator – Yes, You Really Need One!” at 10 a.m. to learn more about the new regulations and how they will affect you.
- At 11:30, Dr. Sam Halabo will discuss advances during “Caries Detection in the 21st Century – Diagnosis and Treatment.”
- After lunch, check out “Radiation Safety with the Pediatric and Adolescent Patient” with Dr. Juan Yepes
- Finish the day with Dr. Patti DiGangi’s take on mitigating risk with “Acceptable Waterline Quality: How Much is Enough?” at 4 p.m.
Saturday, May 19
- Air Techniques’ curriculum starts off at 10 a.m. with Dr. Sheri Doniger’s
- “Infection Control: Why It Always Matters.”
- At 11:30 a.m., learn about non-invasive procedures for early caries detection at Dr. Michael Miyasaki’s “No More Poking or Prodding Necessary.”
- Take a learning break at 1 p.m. when Dr. James Kouzoukian tackles “Digital Oral Imaging – Beyond Radiography.”
- End the day getting an update on postural health with a presentation by Kristy Menage-Bernie, RDH, “Yoganomics: Postural Health & Ergonomic Considerations for the Dental Professional”
All courses will be held in Exhibit Hall B, Corporate Forum, Aisle 200. Their CDA Special Events page provides full course descriptions and allows you to register for these sessions.