Easy and simple. That’s how a Dental Product Shopper evaluator described Bond Force bonding agent from Tokuyama America. And the illustration certainly bears that out. In just 3 simple steps—apply, air dry, light cure—Bond Force is in place and doing its job.
As a dental patient, easy and simple (and quick) works for me, and I imagine those qualities are at the top of dentists’ lists as well. You’d probably also like to know that the DPS evaluators gave a Bond Force a Best Product rating of 4.5 out of 5.
Here are a few other items you’d probably like to see in a bonding agent, and it just so happens they’re what you get with Bond Force:
- Outstanding bond strength
- Thin film thickness (8µm)
- Designed for cut/uncut enamel and dentin
- Only one application required
- One step—no etching, rinsing, or mixing
- Self-leveling technology
- Less technique sensitivity
- Extended working time (5 minutes)
- Fluoride releasing
To learn more or place an order, visit Tokuyama's website.